Opinions from the Educators -E7

 Most of the students of this school are not economically solvent as they come from rural areas. Under this circumstances, running campaigns like identification of blood group and providing study materials was impossible. In 2022, M A Samad Chowdhury Foundation came with the help we need. We received study materials for 130 students from them. Their efforts are appreciated all over the locality.

I hope this will get bigger in future.


Shipra Rani Roy

Head Teacher

Guhashpur Primary School Chattak,Sunamganj

- -  - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -- - -- - -- - -- - -

Most of the students of this school are not economically solvent as they come from rural areas. Under this circumstances, running campaigns like identification of blood group and providing study materials was impossible. In 2022, MA Samad Chowdhury Foundation came with the help we need. We received study materials for 130 students from them. Their efforts are appreciated all over the locality.

I hope this will get bigger in future.

 

Santos Rabi Das

Entrepreneur- Ekti Bidhyarthir Drishti School

In 2022, I obtained a noteworthy score in my HSC examination
from a rural area of Kamalganj Upazila, Moulvibazar. At that moment, a lot of money was needed to continue my higher study. But family wasn't that solvent. In that time of my crisis, M A Samad Chowdhury  Foundation gave me a scholarship of  25,000 BDT. This helped me a lot. I hope subsequent success of Boosters and M A Samad Chowdhury Foundation.

 
Anny Sinha
Scholarship Awarded in 2022










Post a Comment

0 Comments